Virginia Chesapeake Mission

Virginia Chesapeake Mission

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The Field is White

Hey Everyone!

This week was good! I only have one more week of being trained! And
my trainer goes home in a week as well! Changes are on their way, and
I'm excited and nervous! It's starting to get a little chilly here,
but it really hasn't gotten too cold yet!
This week was the Primary Program in the Kinston 1st Ward and
that was a good experience as well! It was all about families and how
we can be with them forever. The Spirit was so strong and I was really
grateful for that simple truth. It truly is a blessing be able to live
with our families forever! All of the children did very well and it
was fun to hear them speak and sing! Also, one of our investigators
was able to come to Church, so that was great!
Well I titled this email as such because we were able to stop in a
cotton field this week and take some pictures! And it's true, the
field is white, already to harvest! So many people are being prepared
to hear the restored gospel! Just as cotton farmers joy in the
harvest, there is so much joy to be found in sharing the gospel with
those around us! I invite you all to think of one person who you could
share the gospel with and pray for an opportunity to do so. And then
act. I know that God is preparing so many people to hear His gospel
and that as we share it, our lives and the lives of those who hear it
will be blessed. I love you all and I know that The Church of Jesus
Christ of Latter-Day Saints is true! Have a fantastic week!

With Love,
Elder Rogers



No comments:

Post a Comment