Virginia Chesapeake Mission

Virginia Chesapeake Mission

Monday, December 14, 2015

His Name is Talbot!

Hello Everyone!

This week was good! I met my new companion on Wednesday. His name is Elder Talbot, and he's from North Ogden, Utah. He loves baseball and has been doing really well so far! It was pretty funny because his MTC companion was also named Elder Rogers! So now there are two Elder Rogers' in the Virginia Chesapeake Mission! Haha President Baker said that it was a temptation for him to put both of us together. That would have been confusing.

On Sunday, one of our investigators came to church, so that was pretty exciting! And I was speaking in Sacrament Meeting, so that just made me want to do that much better. I spoke about the Holy Ghost and how he can bring a mighty change of heart in each of us. We also practiced singing with the Primary, so that was fun! We'll be singing with them in our Ward Christmas Party.

We've been sharing "A Savior is Born" with just about everyone that we meet with. I love it! The names of the Savior given in Isaiah 9:6 are just so fitting. "...Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." We are SO blessed to know of His miraculous birth! He loves each of us deeply. This Christmas season let us all remember Him and allow Him to be the center of our lives. I know He lives. I know He has provided redemption to all who will believe on His name. May we always believe on His name and act accordingly.
I love you all! Have a spectacular week!


With Love,
Elder Rogers






No comments:

Post a Comment