Virginia Chesapeake Mission

Virginia Chesapeake Mission

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Christmas & New Years!

12-29-14
Hey Everyone-


I hope your Christmas was great! And I hope your New Year's is just as wonderful! This week was quite enjoyable for me! I liked all of the festivities and fun! On Christmas day we were allowed to Skype our families! That was definitely the highlight of my week!
Overall, this week was really fun, but I'm also ready to get back to work. I'm also excited for the New Year! I can hardly believe we're almost to 2015! It's crazy how fast the year came and went! With the New Year comes the chance to make New Year's resolutions. I would invite everyone to come up with at least one resolution that will bring you closer to Christ. Our lives will be happier and more light will enter into them. Happy New Year's to everyone and I hope you all have a wonderful week!!

1-5-15


This week went well! First of all, the "opportunites" I referenced in the title are that I am getting transferred! I found out on Saturday that I will be going to Washington, North Carolina this week and my new companion will be Elder Burkart! I will also be serving as the District Leader there! I'm really excited for this opportunity and will strive to do my very best in fulfilling and magnifying it.


This week I was hardly with my companion. We went on three exchanges, so I was with three different missionaries throughout the course of the week! It was a little crazy, but also really fun! On Thursday, we saw several people we had been trying to see throughout the week and it was such a wonderful day!


Yesterday was my last Sunday in the Kinston 1st ward, and it was also fast Sunday, and so I decided to bear my testimony. I bore testimony of faith in Christ and how important that is. Our faith in Christ is so important! And we can build it through diligent scripture study and prayer. I love you all and hope everyone has a wonderful week!!


With Love,
Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment